Founded in 2004 in Sunnyvale, Calif., Code Green Networks was acquired by Digital Guardian in October 2015. For over a decade Code Green Networks appliances have helped enterprises protect and manage regulated and other sensitive data across their networks, whether local, remote, mobile or in the cloud. Code Green Networks solutions have been tested and proven through daily use by hundreds of deployments in large and small organizations across the United States and around the globe.
Code Green Networks TrueDLP is a complete data loss prevention solution – network, endpoint, discovery, and cloud – without the complexity. We focus on confidential data protection and assisting organizations in ensuring the security of sensitive information to prevent data breaches and demonstrate regulatory compliance.
Code Green Networks’ comprehensive Next Generation DLP solution takes a radically different approach to data loss protection and content filtering. While other vendors would have you believe that DLP is costly, time consuming, and complex, Code Green Networks believes that DLP should be easy to install, implement, and operate. Our all-inclusive content inspection appliance enables any size organization to solve their core data-leakage problems sooner rather than later, and all at an affordable price.
- A complete enterprise class DLP suite (network, endpoint, discovery, and cloud)
- Detects sensitive content, monitors its use on the network, and enforces policies to ensure complete protection
- Flexible, scalable and easy-to-manage
- May be implemented through one all-inclusive appliance, or capabilities can be distributed across multiple appliances as an organization expands
- Scales from 100 to 100,000+ users
- Supports phased DLP rollout without added hardware or expense
- Non-disruptive and easy-to-deploy
- Integrates easily into a customer’s network environment
- Easily deployed as an appliance or a virtual appliance
- Patent-pending fingerprinting detection engine
- Complete visibility into file and device activity on endpoints
- Integrates with all ICAP proxies allowing inspection and control over Web and FTP content, even over SSL-encrypted sessions
- On-board enhanced email encryption integrates with Cisco, Zix, and Voltage encryption services
- Integrated with leading cloud storage providers: Box, Citrix Sharefile, and Egnyte
- Next-generation Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) without the complexity
- All-Inclusive Pricing Model. Monitoring and Blocking included in user licenses
- Simplified perpetual user licensing allows users to save time and money
- Quick implementation that allows any size organization to solve their core data-leakage problems fast at a reasonable price
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with no dedicated resources required to manage
- Minimize the risk of losing sensitive or regulated data to meet compliance regulations
- DLP Assessments are available to quickly identify data-leakage risks