Code Green Networks TrueDLP is a complete Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution that allows
companies to effectively discover, monitor, control, and secure sensitive data, whether on the
network, in use on desktops or laptops, at rest on end-user devices and network servers, or stored
in the cloud. The TrueDLP solution is comprised of Network DLP, Endpoint DLP, Discovery DLP,
and Cloud DLP and is a first line defense against cyber threats.
Enterprise Data Loss Prevention without the Complexity
- Comprehensive DLP Solution – Unified solution for Network DLP, Endpoint DLP, Discovery DLP, and Cloud DLP
- Accurate Content Detection – Fingerprint based inspection delivers highly accurate identification of sensitive content
- Integrated Email Encryption – Onboard encryption seamlessly integrates with leading email encryption services
- Cloud content control for leading Cloud storage providers–Box, Citrix ShareFile, Egnyte
- Easy To Use – Delivers full-featured protection with reduced administration overhead
- Fastest “Time to Protection” – deploys in days rather than weeks or months
- Low Cost of Ownership – Non-subscription pricing offers low cost of ownership
- Scalable Architecture – Supports single site, multi-site, and distributed enterprises
Rapid Time to Protection
Code Green Networks TrueDLP™ is easy to deploy and easy to manage. Configuration wizard guides the user through setup and configuration. The TrueDLP™ solution’s rapid time to protection is measured in days, not weeks or months. Once deployed, policy enforcement is automatic, with actions that ensure sensitive information is handled according to policy.
Bringing it All Together
Code Green Networks TrueDLP™ solution brings all its components together through a centralized management system that provides enterprises a simple and flexible single point of access to all its content inspection appliances regardless of where they reside. This key enterprise component simplifies the configuration and maintenance of many single- or multi-site appliances, and endpoint clients, as well as data registration, policy management and incident reporting.